High-level customer care can win your clients’ hearts and make you recognizable within your target group.
It measures how your product, service, and overall experience either falls short, meets, or exceeds customer expectations.
Why would a happy, satisfied customer ever look elsewhere or want to leave you? A 5% increase in retention can increase profitability by as much as 25-95%.
“Return customers tend to buy more from a company over time. As they do, your operating costs to serve them decline. What’s more, return customers refer others to your company. And they’ll often pay a premium to continue to do business with you rather than switch to a competitor with whom they’re neither familiar nor comfortable.” - Fred Reichheld, Creator of Net Promoter
- Goals: Identifying short and long term objectives of the marketing initiative and how they interact with your overall business goals.
- Target market: Creating a base! Who we want to reach, their perceived values, what drives their decision-making process, and the problem they're facing.
- Competitors: Analyzing and understanding who your competitors are, their market position, and their strengths and weaknesses.
- External marketing message: Developing solutions for clients needs in a way that aligns with their values.
- Internal positioning goal: Identifying what makes your brand different from competitors and why customers should believe in you.
Once the marketing strategy is placed into motion it is important to stay on top of the results!
The results let us know how effective our tactics are and how to move forward.
Analyzing results during the marketing process will give us the edge we need to adapt to the customer and adjust our approach to create a maximum impact through our campaigns which will in return amplify conversion.